Agendize was founded in 2003 under a single guiding principle: investing in the web isn’t sustainable if it doesn’t bring you real clients. For 14 years, Agendize’s outstanding teams have dedicated themselves to solving this problem for their users.
In the process, Agendize has emerged as a solution uniquely suited and customizable to the needs of all businesses, and its complete platform fully empowers a business of any size with all the tools necessary to respond to customers and their needs, including online bookings, live chat, click-to-call, CRM, email/sms marketing, mobile apps and more.
In more recent years, Agendize was awarded the SIINDA Industry Excellence Award for its business mobile app, and was also a Finalist for Street Fight Magazine’s “Best On-Demand App or Service”, while also accruing bigger wins among clients both large and small, truly bringing its founding mission to life.
With a strong international presence through its offices in US, Canada, Mexico and Europe, Agendize offers a stimulating work environment with the spirit of startup, and the opportunity to be part of a great adventure based on a novel, transformative concept.
Agendize is looking for a QA / Escalation Engineer who thrives in a challenged and faced paced environment. The ideal candidate will work closely with product management, engineering, support and sales within a customer centered organization. The focus of this position is two-fold. On one hand you will be be validating and vetting product features newly developed before pushing them to production. On the other hand, you will work with key customers to deep-dive into the platform and support them in a timely manner. The role requires the ability to multitask under tight deadlines, impeccable attention to detail as well as stellar communication and documentation abilities. This includes:
- Discover, track and resolve issues in our platform and mobile apps.
- Ensure delivery of high quality and reliable end user experience
- Review product requirements and identify gaps and conflicts with the existing system.
- Collaborate with product manager and software developers to ensure the deliverables meet quality requirements and test coverage.
- Log issues and work with developers to troubleshoot and verify fixes
- Coordinate with customer care and sales team to support customers
- Perform exploratory testing on client projects
- Collaborating with Product Management and development team to prioritize issues on active projects
- Meeting project deadlines to ensure products are released within schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent program.
- 3-5 years’ experience in QA / Escalation role
- Experience utilizing Agile methods
- Software testing, test methodology, test development and test execution and report generation
- Have tested SaaS/PaaS/Cloud/Web based apps in various browsers, Mac & Windows
- Have tested Mobile apps on iOS and Android
- Experience in writing test cases from business and technical requirements
- Solid exploratory testing skills, assess the right level of testing based on what is covered by developer tests
- Understanding of web/mobile development tools and languages
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies and processes
- Using and/or designing APIs, XML, JSON
- English and French speaker
Personal Attributes required
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization with staff at remote locations, and with customers
- Ability to learn, adapt and deliver in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter who is highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior troubleshooting and analytic skills.
Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical skills
- Disciplined approach to handling customer issues
Apply for this job